Day1- Kochi to Munnar Journey
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Munnar which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyyappara water falls. “Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
Day2- Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Visit Eravikulam National Park in the morning(early morning sometimes before the breakfast because of limited visitor pass). In the afternoon visit Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating, Eco point, tata tea museum. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day3- Munnar to Thekkady Journey
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed to visit the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take boat ride or Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day4- Thekkady to Alleppy & Houseboat Stay
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey , Staying in Houseboat is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day5- Alleppey to Kochi
After having breakfast check out from the houseboat, and proceed to kochi . check in at hotel and then go for Half Day local tour .here we can visit Kochi fort , chinese fishing net, st.francis church and here you can Take a walk at the Marine Drive. during sunset for pure bliss. overnight at kochi
Day6- Kochi to Mumbai
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive towards Cochin international Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel on Double Sharing .
- Pick up & Drop
- Transfer in entire private vehicle.
- Breakfast & Dinner (Veg/Nonveg).
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Permit, Toll & Parking charges.
- Any entrance fee or Ticket, Boating, extra activities
- 5% GST
- Train/Flight tickets.
- Not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Any damage to the private property incurred throughout the journey.
- Extra amenities (laundry, telephone, etc..) used at the hotel.
Kerala Honeymoon Tour
- Cancellation before 30 days of tour start- 75% refund of whole amount
- Cancellation before 15 days of tour start- 25% Refund of whole amount
- Cancellation before 5 Days of tour start- No Refund
T & C Applied