Day1- Airport to Leh Journey
ENROUTE VISIT Magnetic Hill Pathar Sahib Gurudwara Indus & Zanskar River Lamayuru Monastery Leh Market for Shopping
Day2- Leh Local Sightseeing
PLACES COVERED Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa Drukpa Kaygu Thiksey Monastery Shey Palace Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat Indus Valley Monastry
Day3- Leh to Nubra Valley
DRIVE THROUGH KHARDUNG LA (Highest motorable road in the world) Indus Valley Zanskar Range Saser Massif Experience visit to Ladakhi homes.
Day4- Nubra Valley to Leh
RIDE OF DOUBLE HUMPED CAMEL ENROUTE VISIT Diskit (Headquarter town of Nubra) 515 Years old Buddhist Monastry
Day5- Leh to Pangong Lake
ENROUTE VISIT Changla Pass (Worlds 3rd Highest motorable road) Pangong Lake (High altitude lake) Evening back to Leh
Day6- Buffer Day
Visit Local market at Leh or take bike ride around the city. (Bike rent on own cost)
Day7- Back to Mumbai
Today early morning wakeup call and depart for Leh airport to board flight for Mumbai as per schedule. Reach Mumbai disperse with happy memories.
- Accommodation in 3* star hotel on Triple/Quad sharing basis.
- Veg & Non veg meals.
- All Sightseeing on Car/Tempo Traveller.
- Camping & Fun activities, Games.
- Inner line permit.
- Bike Fuel.
- Flight/Train Tickets.
- No food between train or flight journey.
- Any entrance fee, camera charges & boating charges.
- Any up-gradation in room category.
- Any activity or services charges other than itinerary.
- Any damage to the hotel during the tour.
Experience Leh Ladakh
1st installment is non-refundable
No refund for cancellations made prior to 15 days of the trip.