Departure to Cochin
Arrive at Lokmanyatilak (LTT)board Netravati at 11:00 AM to unfold another set of surprises stored. Journey throughout the night.
Stay at Cochin
Arrive at Ernakulam Junction and TravoXpress representative will receive and escort you to a luxurious hotel. An an introductory hour with TravoXpress. Post lunch we begin with a visit to the most famous place in Kerala that is Cochin Fort. Here guests will enjoy Chinese fishing. Some more activities like visiting a Kerala folklore museum, etc. Evening back to the hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Journey to Munnar- Tea Factory, Atukkal Waterfall
Wake up call at 7.00AM with a quick breakfast. Get ready for a long ride to a mesmerizing view of Kerala towards Munnar (133 km). The place meant only to take your breath away. En route visit to a number of places that are known only in Kerala. Stroll in 24000 hectares of land of Tata Tea Factory, Thirumeni Cultural Center to know various dance forms & Atukkal waterfall in midst of greenery. Evening check-in at a luxurious hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park
Post breakfast journey to visit Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, and Tea Plantation. Post lunch visit to Eravikulam National Park to meet the natural habitat; goat (Nilgiri Tahr). This could be the only time to meet them as they are extensive. Explore the Munnar shopping market to buy varieties of tea. Return back to the hotel for a DJ night, dinner & overnight stay.
Thekkady, Periyar Wildlife Sactuary
After energy-filled breakfast, depart for Thekkady. Check-in at a luxurious hotel. Thekkady is a wild corridor of the south with lush greenery all around. After a break visits the ghats of Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. (A home of around 1000 elephants, Bison, Langur, Sambar, Wild boar, Tigers & many more.) A memorable visit to Chellarkovil Waterfall, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre; an art form. Time for shopping of magnetic sandalwood, mythic hair & body oils. Late evening back to the hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Alleppy, Houseboat ride and stay
Post breakfast journey to Alleppy to a wonderland; Kerala-backwaters and houseboat. Sit relaxed in the boat and enjoy the ride with the scenic beauty of huge coconut trees, Chinese fishing net, etc. Added to this you can do fishing & kayaking. Stay in the boat enjoying the delicacy of Kerala for dinner & over night stay.
Depart to Cochin
Post breakfast checkout and carry beautiful memories along with loads of luggage depart for Cochin Airport/ Railway Station (Train - CAPE Mumbai Exp- 16328) to board Flight/ Train to Mumbai Overnight Journey in the train.
Arrive Mumbai by 5.00AM carrying loads of memories.
- 3 Star Hotel stay in Double/ Triple/ Quad occupancy.
- Transportation for local Sightseeing.
- All meal throughout the journey as mentioned above.
- Sleeper train journey.
- Houseboat stay.
- Photography, boating, Entry Tickets.
- Not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Any damage to the private property incurred
- throughout the journey.
- Extra amenities (laundry, telephone, etc..) used at the hotel.
Heaven of Kerala
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in below-listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons traveling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak season, compulsory Gala dinner charges may apply on special days.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium.
- You may instruct the chef/resort/waiter with regards to taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned at public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- 1st installment is non-refundable
- No refund for cancellations made prior to 15 days of the trip.
- Read our Terms & Conditions carefully.