Board Mangla Lakshdweep Express at 7.30AM for your destination Cochin. Journey throughout the night.
Arrive at Ernakulam Junction and TravoXpress representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel, an introductory hour. Post lunch visits & activities. Cochin Fort, Chinese fishing nets, Kerala folklore museum etc. Evening back to hotel for Dinner by us and overnight stay.
Wake up call at 7.00AM with quick breakfast. Get ready for a long journey towards Munnar (133 km). Enroute visit Tata Tea Factory, Thirumeni Cultural Center & Atukkal Waterfall. Evening check into Hotel & time for yourself, visit neighboring places. Dinner at night and overnight stay.
Post breakfast depart for visiting Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point and Tea Plantation. Post lunch visit to Eravikulam National park and explore the Munnar shopping market. Return back to hotel for a DJ night, dinner. (Eravikulam National park is the natural habitat of this rare mountain goat (Nilgiri Tahr) which is facing extinction.)
After energy filled breakfast, depart for Thekkady. Check in at the hotel. (Thekkady is wild corridor of south with lush greenery all around.) After a break visit to the ghats of Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. (Which is home for around 1000 elephants, Bison, Langur, Sambar, Wild boar, tiger & Many more.) Also visit Chellarkovil Waterfall, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre. Time for shopping of Sandalwood, Mythic hair & body oils. Late evening back to hotel, dinner and stay.
Post breakfast advance to Alleppy & experience the best known place of Kerala-backwaters in the houseboat. Sit relaxed in the boat and enjoy the boat ride with scenic beauty, huge coconut trees, Chinese fishing net, etc. Added to this you can do fishing & kayaking. Stay in the boat along with delicious dinner.
Post breakfast checkout and depart for Cochin Airport/ Railway Station (Train - CAPE Mumbai Exp- 16328) to board Flight/ Train to Mumbai Overnight Journey in the train.
Arrive Mumbai by 5.00AM carrying loads of memories.
- 3 Star Hotel stay in Double/ Triple/ Quad occupancy.
- Transportation for local Sightseeing.
- All meal throughout the journey as mentioned above.
- Sleeper train journey.
- 1 DJ night & Houseboat stay.
- Photography, boating, Entry Tickets.
- Not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Any damage to the private property incurred
- throughout the journey.
- Extra amenities (laundry, telephone, etc..) used at
- the hotel.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in below listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak season, compulsory Gala dinner charges may apply on special days.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium.
- You may instruct the chef/resort/waiter with regards to taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned at public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.