Srinagar Arrival and Sightseeing
Arrive at Srinagar airport, then check in at the hotel, after lunch, we visit Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Dal Lake, Pari Mahal. return back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, we proceed to Gulmarg to experience Snow capped mountains, Ski slopes, Gondola ride, Frozen Lake, Horse rides Getaways: Pashmina Shawls, Shatoosh shawls, Saffron, Apples, Kashmiri Cherries, Dry fruits, in the evening return back to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay.
After breakfast leave for Pahalgam- the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Catch the glimpse of eye-catching Saffron fields, visit Awantipura ruins, an 1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiman, enjoy the natural beauty of Pahalgam. Set amidst soaring mountains, glistening glaciers in the evening return back to the hotel, Dinner & overnight stay
After breakfast, we proceed to the Sonamarg.The route towards Sonamarg takes us on a picturesque country side drive where we will come across rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams, and blooming rice fields. trout fish farm in mammar, then we see the famous tourist spot of Gagangir. The spot is built in the middle of the river Sindh and looks like an island with snow glaciers covering one or the other spot. in the evening return back to the hotel. Dinner and stay
Srinagar & Back to Home
Early in the morning right after breakfast, you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling onboard to the airport for your flight home. If time allows visiting Tulip Farm.
- 3-star Hotel stays on Double share basis.
- Transportation for local Sightseeing.
- Pick up and Drop service
- All meal throughout the journey ( Breakfast & Dinner only)
- To & From travel tickets.
- Photography, boat or any other activity charges than those not mentioned in itinerary inclusion's sections.
- Any damage to the private property incurred throughout the journey.
- Extra amenities (laundry, telephone, etc..) used at the hotel.